Enterprise Studio acts as a controller of your Personal Data pursuant to Croatian and European Union data protection regulations.
The usage of our website is, in general, possible without the indication of your Personal Data. If Personal Data (such as name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, it is always on a voluntary basis. However, in case you wish to order our products through our web shop, indication of certain Personal Data is obligatory for Hypelocker to be able to provide you with such service.
Personal data Hypelocker collects
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us
You may give us information, including your Personal Data, when you use our Services, by filling in forms connected to the Services (such as the sign-up form), when you enter into any of our competitions, promotions or surveys, when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, when you report a problem with our Services, or through your other activities connected to our Services. The information you give us may include:
- mandatory information required to access a specific Service provided by us, such as your first and last name, email address and address. This information is mandatory if you want to use some of our services. For example, you will not be allowed to place an order on Hypelocker web shop if the required Personal Data is not provided and
- additional information that you provide us on a voluntary basis.
Information we collect automatically about you when you use our Services:
- Hypelocker collects information that your computer, browser, mobile phone or other device that you use to access our Services provides automatically, such as the name of the domain you use to access the Internet, the country from which the visit originated, the browser and OS you use to view website, the date and time you visited our website, model of mobile device you use, which Services you use, when and in which manner you use our Services. If you have used another website to find us, we will obtain the name of the website from which you have linked to our web page.
- Hypelocker will obtain your Personal Data from third parties, such as from Facebook or Google in case you decide to log in to the Hypelocker website by using Facebook or Google account. In case you decide to use such functionality, Hypelocker will have access only to the following Personal Data: your first and last name and e-mail address. Other Personal Data that you have shared with such third party will not be shared by Hypelocker.
Processing and using your personal data
- Legal bases for collection and processing of Personal Data:
Hypelocker relies on different legal bases to collect and process your Personal Data. These include:
- Your consent
In case you give us your explicit consent to do so, we may collect and process some of your Personal Data for a certain purpose expressly specified in your consent. Consent refers to your freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous statement or other clear affirmative act by which you agree to data processing.
We will ask for your consent to:
- collect and process your location data:
- send you marketing communications;
- use your Personal Data for commercial, promotional and other specific purposes.
When we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the provision of Services or to enter into and perform our contract with you
Certain information is collected and processed since it is essential for Hypelocker to be able to provide you the Services. For example, if you purchase products from our web shop, we need to know your first and last name and address in order to be able to deliver ordered products to you.
- Legitimate interest
Hypelocker may collect and use some of your Personal Data in case we have legitimate interest to do so. We consider that we have legitimate interest and may collect and process your Personal Data to:
- keep our Services safe and to prevent fraud, abuse or other illegal activities;
- develop and improve our Services;
- provide you with quality product support or
- market our Services
- processing of Personal Data is necessary for Hypelocker to meet legal obligations
Where is your data processed?
Your Personal Data will mostly be processed in the Republic of Croatia. Exceptionally, your Personal Data may be processed in other countries in case it is processed by third parties providing services to Hypelocker, as described further in text.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
Informations that Hypelocker collects and that has been anonymized in the manner that it may no longer be linked to you as an individual will not be considered as Personal Data. Hypelocker may share such anonymous data with third parties for advertising, marketing or other business purposes.
Retaining your personal data
Protection of your personal data
Hypelocker maintains appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards for protection of security and confidentiality of your Personal Data that Hypelocker collects. These include, among other, the following:
- using encryption to secure transmission of Personal Data you provide Hypelocker when using Services;
- using techniques such as pseudonymization and anonymization to protect your Personal Data;
- implementing relevant security measures to all systems containing Personal Data of its users;
- frequent education of Hypelocker employees in the field of data protection.
Even though we do take all reasonable and available security measures to protect your Personal Data, no online data transmission is 100% secure from access by unauthorized recipients and you will thus not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Accessing, correcting and deleting your personal data
If you provide us with your Personal Data, you will have right to (at any time):
- obtain from Hypelocker confirmation which Personal Data related to you Hypelocker processes and what is the purpose of such data processing;
- ask Hypelocker to correct your Personal Data in case Personal Data concerning you is inaccurate;
- ask Hypelocker to delete from Hypelocker database some or all Personal Data collected in connection with the provision of Services;
- withdraw your consent for processing of certain Personal Data for a specific purpose;
- obtain from Hypelocker Personal Data that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You are entitled to transmit that information to another data controller, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
In case you wish to do any of the above, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request for access, deletion or modification of your Personal Data will be processes within 5 business days from the receipt of such request.
Cookies and links to third party sites
Hypelocker website utilizes cookies for statistical purposes, to ascertain which pages are visited and how often and to enhance your online experience upon your return.
Hypelocker website and other Services may contain links to sites operated by third parties. Hypelocker is not responsible for such third party’s privacy practices. In case you visit such other sites, please read their privacy policies.
If you want to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require your e-mail address as well as information which allows us to check whether you are the owner of the stated e-mail address and if you want to subscribe to the newsletter or not. Further data is not collected.
You can withdraw your consent for receiving newsletter at any time, for instance via the ‘unsubscribe‘ link indicated in the newsletter. or by sending us an email to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to the following address:
Enterprise Studio d.o.o.
Ulica Ivana Gundulića 1A
10380 Sveti Ivan Zelina
In addition, in case you have any objections concerning processing of your Personal Data by Hypelocker, you can file a complaint to Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency.